Ideally suited for mobile units in demanding conditions
This equipment is designed for mobile units of military intelligence, law enforcement and international organizations, such as United Nations Peacekeepers. When users require portable digital forensic kits, which give instant viewable results in the field, the MSAB Field is the perfect solution. Versatile, extremely rugged and ultra-portable, it’s supplied as a complete package in a shock resistant case meeting high standards of protection.
Rugged XRY for all environments
The MSAB Field is a flexible platform which is quick and easy to use and export data in different formats for Triage, Analysis and operational decision making. The MSAB Field incorporates all of these features to allow users to perform a complete and rapid extraction in one black box solution. You can enjoy the security of working with a tool in which all the components work together effectively, significantly minimizing transportation and support issues. MSAB has developed this shock resistant and weather-proof all-in-one version of its mobile forensic system in response to global demand. The CF19 computer is a powerful, yet portable, Toughbook featuring an LCD screen that transforms from a high performance notebook to a fully portable tablet PC. The convertible tablet PC is reliable, durable and balanced, weighing 2.3kg (5.1lbs). The optimized display with low reflection technology allows for visibility even in direct sunlight environments.
Specialist hardware for all weathers
The Intel Core processor delivers high performance and efficient energy consumption. Embedded WLAN and optional Mobile Broadband capabilities enable wireless data transfer and the high-power battery allows for a running time of up to 9 hours. This all-in-one unit is supplied with the latest version of XRY software, fully installed and configured, along with all the necessary cables and components to conduct an examination in the field. The device runs on a Windows Operating System and is supplied open platform. This allows users to install and configure analysis software such as XAMN Spotlight onto the device alongside XRY as their needs dictate.
- CF19 specification: Intel® Core™ i5-2520M vPro processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD or optional 128GB SSD, Intel HD 3000 graphics
- Size: 271mm x 49mm x 216mm (10.7” x 1.93” x 8.5”)
- Weight: 2.3kg (5.1lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Battery: Long battery life of up to 9 hours
- CF19 environmental standards: MIL-STD – 810G and IP65 compliant with magnesium alloy case
XRY License includes
Free cables | Free software updates | Free technical support
Included in the Package
- XRY Application Software and 12 month License
- Rugged Protective Carry on Case
- XRY Office Mobile Phone Cable Kit
- SIM id-Cloner Device with 12 month License
- 5 pcs of SIM Id clone card Mini/Micro/Nano
- 5 Rewritable SIM id-Cloner Examination Cards
- Write Protected Universal Memory Card Reader
- Cleaning Brush & Accessories
- New cable support for 12 months