Nowadays, nearly every investigation includes digital photos and videos. The footage can include vital leads and therefore needs to be carefully analyzed. But this is more easily said than done. There may be millions of photos and hundreds of hours of video material that all needs to be viewed quickly.
VizX2 Professional helps the detective sort through and select photos and videos. The material can then be classified and categorized, so the detective can distinguish recognized and non-relevant material from photos and videos from which suspects and victims can be traced.
VizX2 Professional enables the analysis of footage to be carried out from start to finish in a single environment: from the creation of a case to the uploading of different types of data to the system; from creating reports to exporting files.
VizX2 Professional is a standalone solution installed on a workstation for a single user. VizX2 Teamwork is a server-based solution that enables multiple detectives to work on a single case simultaneously and creates a central storage of case data.
- Write to network share
- Easy web interface
- E01, dd, iso
- Minimal manual intervention
- No technical knowledge needed
- Time saving
- Space saving
The fastest image viewer
- Optimized for as little mouse clicks as possible
- Many filters to group images and classify them together
- Experienced users go through 400.000 images per day
- Wide support for different file formats, including RAW formats
VizXvideo is the multi-pane video viewer
- Video contains 25 frames per second worth of crime scene data
- View all relevant information by automatic skipping of repeated frames
- View one hour in one minute
- Auto-play all videos in a case with support for nearly all formats
- You are in control