Digital forensic imaging for law enforcement and corporate investigations The increasing diversity, size and sophistication…
All in one First response mobile forensic solution
UFED Touch Ultimate, enables the most technologically advanced extraction, decoding, analysis and reporting of mobile data. It performs physical, logical, file system and password extraction of all data (even if deleted) from the widest range of devices including legacy and feature phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices, tablets and phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets.
With proprietary hardware, an integrated battery, an intuitive GUI and touch screen, the UFED Touch Ultimate speeds up the investigation process, meeting the demands of the mobile forensic industry.
The UFED Touch Ultimate solution comes with a range of applications, invaluable for investigators to close cases faster:
- UFED Physical Analyzer– The advanced application for decoding, analysis and reporting
- UFED Phone Detective – For instant mobile phone identification
- UFED Reader – Enables authorized personnel to share information with others
- Physical extraction from BlackBerry devices running OS 4-7. Exclusive decoding: BBM data, apps, emails, Bluetooth etc.
- Widest support for Apple devices running iOS3+
- Physical extraction and decoding while bypassing pattern lock / password / PIN from Android devices including HTC, Motorola, Samsung Galaxy SIII family and more
- Physical extraction from Nokia BB5 devices – password extraction from selected devices
- File system extraction from any device running Windows phone 7.5 and 8 including Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Huawei and ZTE
- The most powerful solution for phones with Chinese chipsets
- TomTom trip-log decryption, and data extraction from other portable GPS devices
- Obtain existing and deleted data: apps, passwords, emails, call history, SMS, contacts, calendar, media files, geotags, location information, GPS fixes etc.
- Proprietary technology and boot loaders ensure forensically sound extractions
- Frequent updates to ensure compatibility with new phones as they enter the market