More and more, corporations need complete visibility into where their data resides across the enterprise so they can protect it, collect it and ensure compliance. Combined with new and changing regulations and heightened scrutiny around data protection, everyone—from CEOs to consumers—needs to respond to data compromises quickly, minimizing damage to operations, reputation and finances.
Find and remediate nearly any potential data compliance threat
Visibility and deep insights
Access files and data discreetly to search and destroy potential risks
Automated risk remediation
Delete data, or capture images of data for gathering evidence in an investigation powerfully and defensively
AccessData understands these challenges. Working with customers, we’re currently developing AD Risk Toolkit (RTK), which will leverage our proven enterprise search and forensic collection analysis capabilities. Powered by industry-leading investigative forensics tools, RTK will empower corporations to find and eliminate information risk across the enterprise, no matter the location or source. With RTK, you’ll be able to locate data, assess compliance risk and delete offending files or kill risky processes, stopping bad behavior in its tracks. Look for its full release later this year.
Capabilities to Empower You
- Identify and locate data using proven, advanced enterprise search
- Inventory software on endpoints across the enterprise
- Forensically copy or collect suspect data for analysis
- Dedupe and eliminate extraneous data
- Report on responsive files/emails and share findings across IT, InfoSec, legal, compliance and audit teams
- Target and automatically remediate non-compliant data and processes