Oxygen Forensic® Detective is all-in-one forensic software to extract and analyze data from
multiple sources: mobile devices, their backups, media and SIM cards, cloud services and call data records. Leading edge technologies deployed by Oxygen Forensics allow forensic experts to bypass screen lock passcodes, locate passwords to backups, extract data from encrypted applications and recover deleted information. Mobile device, cloud and CDR extractions are merged together in a single intuitive GUI with rich analytical capabilities: determine common locations and contacts for several devices, view all events in a chronological order and much more.
The key features:
- Acquires data from mobile devices, their SIM and media cards
- Imports device backups & images (iTunes, Android, JTAG and more)
- Finds passwords to encrypted backups and images
- Disables screen lock on popular Android OS devices
- Extracts data from clouds: iCloud, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, etc.
- Parses data from 400+ unique apps and thousands of app versions
- Recovers a wide range of deleted data
- Offers data analytics (Aggregated Contacts, Social Graph, Timeline)
- Exports data to popular file formats, like PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, etc.
- Offers import and analysis of call data records
- Visualizes routes and common locations of several users