This wipe solution provides secure sanitization of hard disk drives. The ZX-T delivers blazing fast wiping at 24GB/min. The multi-target ZX-T allows organizations to easily wipe up to 8 target hard drives simultaneously and also allows user to wipe up to 4 USB 3.0 enclosures. A simple to use icon-based interface and a 5″ color touch screen makes it easy to operate for all skill levels. The unit features a secure erase mode, a custom pass wipe setting and a powerful DoD specification 7-pass wipe mode.
The ZX-T provides built-in support for 3.5″ SAS/SATA hard drives and and support is available for 2.5″ SATA and 2.5″ SAS with an optional slide-in caddy, (the caddy supports drives up to 9mm in height, adapters are available to support 2.5″ drives greater than 9mm in height). Four USB 3.0 ports supports wiping of USB thumb drives and enclosures. Optional adapters are available to support other drive interfaces including IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA and flash media.
Network connectivity is easily accomplished via two gigabit ethernet ports. Advanced administrative features include a Task Macro, a detailed audit trail/log report, remote control via a web browser and the ability to set user profiles. Three USB 2.0 host ports are available to connect a keyboard and mouse to the ZX-T.
The ZX-T provides IT professionals in corporate and manufacturing environments the ability to quickly and confidently erase hard drive data, ensuring that drives are properly sanitized prior to re-purposing or disposal.
- High-speed wiping. The ZX-T™ will sanitize hard drives at speeds exceeding 24GB/min
- Multi-target wiping. 8 dedicated 3.5” SAS/SATA bays, 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Built-in support for 3.5” SAS/SATA hard drives. Support for standard-height (up to 9mm) 2.5” SATA is available with an optional slide-in caddy. 2.5” SAS is supported with an optional adapter
- IDE, 1.8” and 1.8” IDE ZIF drives support is available using optional adapters
- eSATA, mSATA, microSATA and Flash Media supported with optional adapters
- Supports wiping USB enclosures and USB thumb drives. 4 USB 3.0 ports are available
- DoD Wipe. Supports 7 pass DoD 5220-22M wipe
- Secure Erase. Supports a single pass Secure Erase
- Custom Pass Wipe. Set a custom number of wipe passes. Gutmann 35 pass wipe can be accomplished using the Task Macro feature
- Cable-free, slide-in bays provide fast, worry-free, insertion/removal of drives
- Network support. Connect ZX-T to a network. ZX-T includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Multi-session capability. Allows user to perform multiple tasks – up to 5 tasks can be run concurrently
- Icon-Based user interface is simple to use, easy to navigate
- 5” Color touch screen provides a bright, responsive display
- Remote operation. Connect ZX-T to a network and control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser. Remotely operate multiple ZX-T units that are connected to the same network
- Advanced Administrative functions allow administrator to manage network settings, create user profiles, save configurations
- Audit trail/Log Report provides detailed information of each operation. Can be exported to HTML, XML or PDF format
- HPA/DCO support. Wipe/sanitize hidden areas which may exist on a hard drive
- Task Macro. Users can set specific tasks to be performed sequentially. Automates your processes to optimize and streamline operations
- HDMI Port allows you to connect to a projector or monitor
- USB 2.0 Ports. 3 USB 2.0 device ports available for mouse, keyboard or printer
- Power-Protected Bays. If a defective hard drive causes a power failure, only the bay in which the drive is inserted will shut down. The remaining bays will continue to operate.