Designed for field or forensic lab use, the Talon® Ultimate delivers advanced, high-performance forensic imaging at a budget-friendly price. Featuring a compact footprint, user-friendly navigation and unbeatable imaging speed, the Talon Ultimate continues the proud legacy of previous generations of the Talon® forensic imaging solutions. Engineered specifically for digital forensic investigators, the Talon Ultimate meets all of your forensic imaging, hashing and wiping requirements.
- Fast forensic imaging at 40GB/min
- Broad interface support includes SATA, USB3 and IDE. Optional support for SAS and FireWire available.
- Image & verify from 1 source to up to 3 destinations. The optional Multi Task feature provides multi-source imaging and multi-tasking.
- AES 256 bit Encryption. Decrypt using Talon. Ultimate or open source VeraCrypt software
- Web-based user-friendly interface. Allows remote access using a web browser
- PCIe support: support for imaging from M.2 PCIe and PCIe express cards.
- 5 X souuce ports (write-protected)
- 1 SATA / SAS (SAS optional)
- 2nd SATA/SAS-Ready port activated with purchase of Multi-Task option
- 1 USB 3.0 can be converted to SATA with the USB to SATA apdater
- 1 FireWire (optional)
- 1 PCIe slot
- 4 X destination ports
- 2 SATA/SAS (SAS optional)
- 1 USB 3.0 – can be converted to SATA with the USB to SATA adapter
- 1 FireWire (optional)
- Multi-Task Option. Software option activates a 2nd SATA/SAS-Ready source port. Provides ability to image multiple source drives to multiple destinations simultaneously. Includes 1 SAS/SATA cable
- SAS Source Option1. Software option enables SAS support on source drive
- SAS Source Option2. Software option enables SAS support on both source and destination drives
- FireWire Source/Destination Option. Software option enables FireWire ports activation. Includes 1 FW cable, an off-the-shelf Thunderbolt to FW cable is required for MACs with a Thunderbolt port.
- USB 3.0 Device Port Option. Software option activates USB3.0 port to allow previewing drives from a laptop/PC. Includes USB device cable. Users can also copy files from drives to their PC when this option is enabled.
- USB 3.0 4-port hub
- USB to SATA adapter allows you to connect SATA drives to the USB3 ports
- microSATA to SATA adapter
- 1.8” IDE to SATA, 1.8” ZIF adapters
- eSATA to SATA cable
- mSATA to SATA adapter
- Flash media reader
- 18” extended length SAS/SATA cable set
- Extended 1 year and 2 year warranties
- Soft-sided carrying bag
- Hard case (Pelican-type)