The SuperSonix-NG continues Logicube’s legacy of high-performance, reliable and featurepacked hard drive duplicators. The next generation of the extremely popular Sonix and SuperSonix, this hard drive cloner is designed for busy IT professionals who want to streamline drive duplication tasks. Blazing fast cloning speeds of 24GB/min, an easy-to-use browser-based interface, a wipe feature, broad interface support and compact size makes it ideal for the workbench or mobile on-site applications. The SuperSonix-NG is perfect for any drive cloning tasks including software and O/S upgrades, back-ups, new PC rollouts and content/application distribution.
- High-speed cloning. The SuperSonix-NG will clone at blazing speeds of 24GB/min.
- The SuperSonix-NG has support for SATA hard drives (including SSDs) and USB3 enclosures in the standard unit. 2 SATA and 1 USB3.0 master ports, and 2 SATA and 1 USB3.0 target ports are available.
- Support for FireWire (1 source, 1 target) and SAS (enabled on all 4 SATA ports) storage enclosures is available with optional softwarebased activation packages.
- 1.8”/2.5”/3.5” IDE and IDE ZIF drives, eSATA, microSATA, mSATA, M.2 PCIe (SATA and AHCI type) and compact flash media are supported with optional adapters.
- Multi-master/multi-target cloning. Clone from 1 or 2 master SATA (SAS Optional) drives to 1 or 2 SATA (SAS Optional) target drives simultaneously. Clone from 1 USB3.0 master to multiple target drives; 1 USB3, 2 SATA (SAS optional), 1 FireWire (optional). Use the optional USB to SATA adapter to convert the USB3.0 ports to SATA and clone from up to 3 SATA master drives up to 3 SATA targets simultaneously.
- Multi-session capability. Allows user to perform multiple tasks, including cloning, wiping or hashing concurrently.
- Clones all operating systems, including Windows 10, MAC, Linux and Unix®.
- Write-protected master drives. All master ports are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the master drive.
- Multiple cloning modes:
- Mirror Copy (bit for bit copy). Supports all O/S including Windows, Linux and MAC
- CleverCopy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors, scales parti¬tions to target). Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) file systems