Collect, Audit & Analyze
Whether conducting a large-scale search or audit against a broad range of structured and unstructured data, or supporting the complete end-to-end e-discovery process, AD eDiscovery® helps organizations mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and improve response efficiency. A single, fully integrated platform for forensically sound enterprise-wide preservation/lit hold, search, collection, processing, data assessment and complete legal review, AD eDiscovery gives teams a repeatable, defensible process for managing e-discovery that will hold up in court.
Limit handoffs between vendors and technologies with a single, secure, end-to-end solution and protect against spoliation, data loss and theft.
Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise, with a single integrated solution, meaning less cost and wasted resources for your organization.
Now you can collect data faster from even more data sources, including Office 365®, with the latest release of AD eDiscovery. We’ve also automated more tasks, speeding up the time between collection and analysis.
Key Product Features
Perform Full or Targeted Collection
Collect data using complex filtering techniques based on content, data, owner, custodian and data type with Boolean logic. Forensically image entire systems when required for criminal, civil or internal investigations, even over tenuous network links. Performs “agent-less” collections from:
- CSC CloudMail® (POP & IMAP)
- Domino™ (Notes)
- Druva2 (AD Client)
- Enterprise Vault™ (8.0)
- Exchange EWS (2010 SP1, 2013, O365 (mail & calendar), SilverSky®)
- Exchange MAPI (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Gmail™ (Administrative)
- OpenText™ ECM (LiveLink™)
- SharePoint® (2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365®)
- WebCrawler® (Web 1.0)
- OneDrive® for Business (O365)
Collect Evidence Without Manual Investigation
- Schedule jobs to collect at a set date and time, on a recurring basis.
- Save time by setting recurring, incremental, schedulable collections to only collect new/changed data from the last collection job performed
Get At-A-Glance Job Updates
- The widget-based dashboard in AD eDiscovery gives you a top-level, comprehensive view into the status of key functions—with the option to drill in for additional detail.
- See information at a glance on collection, processing, litigation holds and document review jobs, plus get a real-time view of active users within the system.
- Set up email notifications for common activities, such as when processing and collection jobs complete.
Capabilities To Empower You
- End-to-end e-discovery platform supporting preservation through production
- Advanced interactive data visualizations to quickly identify relationships and custodian communication patterns
- Intuitive litigation hold wizard featuring real-time hold status updates, pre-loaded notification templates and out-of-the-box litigation hold integrations with the leading HR database solutions
- Ability to assign secure web and role-based access
- Process over 700 data types (including PSTs/NSFs) with full forensic logging
- Integrated document review with predictive coding