EnCase Endpoint Investigator is designed for corporations and government agencies to perform remote, discreet, and secure internal investigations without disrupting an employee’s productivity or impacting day-to-day operations of the business.
EnCase Endpoint Investigator equips internal investigators with a highly-effective tool for scanning, searching, and collecting data related to any number of internal investigation needs, such as: HR performance issues, harassment complaints, compliance violations, whistleblower claims, IT policy violations and potential financial reporting irregularities in a completely discreet and unobtrusive manner.
EnCase Endpoint Investigator eliminates the high costs and significant impact to employee productivity previously associated with internal investigations, replacing it with a highly dynamic, flexible, and scalable process for completing investigations within an organization.
- Easy, scalable deployment of servlets to as many target machines as needed
- Can search unallocated space for deleted data
- SAFE operates on standard laptop or desktop system
- Passive, lightweight servlets can be deployed tactically, as needed
- Requires no expensive back-end database
- Fully scalable with options to add additional examiners and concurrent connects as needed
- Gain remote access to multiple machines without staff travel
- Swiftly install and begin investigating in about an hour
- Get the most complete results faster with the most powerful, defensible search and collection capabilities in the market
- Discreetly investigate across the network without having to seize employee systems
- Minimize capital investment by using an inexpensive laptop as a SAFE and with no back-end database required
- Document investigations and processes with an audit trail created by the SAFE
- Ensure security of all investigations and prevent misuse with SAFE-centered authentication
Handle Every Internal Investigation
With EnCase Endpoint Investigator, you will readily find every shred of data and evidence related to:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Employee misconduct
- Computer misuse
- Insider threat
Regulatory audit and compliance support
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- SEC Investigations
- Safe Harbor
Security incident response
Preview and Collect Remotely: Collect and analyze electronic information on multiple remote machines simultaneously, including volatile memory and data on-disk.
Supports Multiple Platforms: Perform investigations on a comprehensive list of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Mac, and other UNIX Operating Systems, as well as mobile devices including Android, iPhone, and Blackberry.
Discreet and Secure: Execute discreet digital investigations across multiple machines without disrupting business activity. Additionally, manage secure centralized access to target machines with examiner machine authentication and audit trail reports.